Seriously, this little program will kick the game up two notches at least. Real time maps, initiative list that dings when it's your turn, health bars, condition reminders, fog of war and light sources, picture tokens, the list goes on and on. MapTool is the premier program for online tabletop gaming, and it's FREE.
But first you need to download it. Head over to this link and make sure you download maptool-1.3.b49. That's b49, not the latest version! Install it and find me during the week so I can put up the server and take you through the rest of the steps. I've already tested it with Portia and it's working spiffy, so I know it does work.
Meantime, submit pictures of your characters that I can convert to tokens for the game. I do have filler tokens for everyone if they can't find one (and they look pretty good in my estimation), but I'm sure you want something you picked yourself.
MAPTOOLS! GET EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment