Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fireside Chat: Session Curfew

Hey all!

Lately sessions have been absolutely amazing. I've just wanted to continue later and later into the night with them... However that just isn't feasible, for me or for some of our other players. There's this thing called real life (a hassle, I know...) which requires we all get extended rests every night.

In any case, I know you all understand after discussing it in chat. So as of now I'm putting a 12 A.M. curfew on the game. 2 - 3 A.M. is just way too late to progress the session, plus I begin to loose my edge. It also isn't fair to move the plot forward with people missing.

By all means, continue private rp as you prefer after the session, and you're still welcome to side rp throughout the week, but I won't be advancing anything with NPCs or the larger plot after 12.

Thanks all. See you next week!

No comments: