Hey all,
After our two week break, I wanted to touch base and fill everyone in on some of the changes that have gone on in the game.
First order of business, I really like labeling these things fireside chats. I usually do sip a little brandy when I write these, and it's hot enough outside to act as a roaring fire. I don't own a smoking jacket, but I'm working on it.
Second order of business, we'll be starting our August 4th session a little later than normal at 8:30 PM. Its Portia/Dave's birthday that night, so wish him well! He'll be joining us a little later and, since this is boss fight and the culmination of an important quest, I think he deserves to participate in it.
Thirdly, we've unfortunately lost Giers/Jill and Hulda/Steve from the game. They're going on indefinite hiatuses, as life, work and the ability to continue our game have been disrupted for them. As long-time players, it's sad to see them go, but sometimes it's just best. I promise I won't kill their characters in gory dragon-related deaths... What?...... Honest! ......... I'm being serious!
On that note, we're back down to what WotC labels the "optimum" group. Five people, all of whom I think (hope) (believe) are still able to continue. I understand this will shift the group dynamic in all sorts of unexpected ways, but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. Times do change. Characters will continue to grow and develop. So long as you all are willing to continue, then there is yet a story to be told and fun to be had.
I hereby promise unexpected twists, deadly perils and character-centric rp, as well as gross and obscene descriptions where I can fit them.
Oh, on a fourth note, Divine Power came out. If you guys have it, there's a ton of new options for divine classes. I've taken the liberty of editing our Religion section so it now includes the domains of all the gods, just in case any of you take some domain feats.
So two weeks has really seen a lot of changes. Looking forward to getting back into things.
Best,
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment