Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireside Chat: Wish Lists

Treasure is an important part of the game. From my experience as a player, when we take down a particularly hard encounter, beyond the experience itself and the fulfillment of the plot point, its the loot that really makes my eyes light up. That's why when I dish out the goods to you guys, I want them to be things you all like and want.

So if you'd all be so kind, take some time to peruse the various WotC sources of magic items and mundane loot. Make a list. If these magic items, alchemical potions, vehicles or mounts have a level appropriateness, write that down too. And if you think some of these items would have particular poignancy with your character, tell me why. It couldn't hurt your chances of finding it in the next stack.

I also extend this wish list to flavor objects, things not necessarily with a level or a daily power, but which might make for fun rp or an interesting accessory.

I anxiously await your creative lists.

No comments: